e-Sulahan Course Quality Checklist
This article includes a checklist of the minimum requirements a course must have in order for it to be published on the e-Skulahan marketplace. In addition, it also includes guidelines and resources instructors can use to improve the quality of their courses and enhance the learning experience of students!
The minimum course requirements checklist
Below is a checklist of the minimum standards a course must have in order for it to be published on the e-Skulahan platform.
- At least 30 minutes of video content
- A completed learning path for pre-sell and coaching/mentoring program
- Valuable educational content (learn more)
- HD video quality (720p or 1080p)
- Audio that comes out of both channels and is synced to video
- A unique course landing page
Please note: free courses published must have less than 2 hours of video content.