Effective date: November 12, 2020
e-Skulahan Learning Hub welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website (eskulahan.com).
The material appearing on the websites https://eskulahan.com (“This Site”), is provided as either information about e-Skulahan’s events, people, courses, programs, affiliate and story’s, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Neil Yanto), e-Skulahan and its directors, agents, employees, and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and e-Skulahan (eskulahan.com), an unincorporated company in the Philippines. e-Skulahan may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by e-Skulahan or by Affiliated Instructors on the Site are protected by Philippine copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to e-Skulahan.
2. Links to Third-Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of e-Skulahan and e-Skulahan is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages, you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. e-Skulahan accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third-party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with e-Skulahan on various platforms, and help e-Skulahan offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by e-Skulahan at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If e-Skulahan discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. Our Refund Policy. We hold a very sensible ‘7 Days Money-Back Guarantee’ Refund policy which basically means If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will give full refund within 7 days. Read our Refund Policy Article to Learn More.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by e-Skulahan Learning Hub.
We are about honestly, fairness and customer satisfaction and have no problem issuing a refund.
5. Termination of Account. You have the right to terminate your use and access to our platform. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process in writing.
6. Being Blacklisted. e-Skulahan retains the right to ‘Blacklist’ you from accessing any and all materials, courses, program or other products or services he offers if you steal any of our intellectual property. You will be taken off the blacklist once you face the proper penalty.
• Steal any of our intellectual property. You are forever being blacklisted in any of our program and face legal action.
• Wrong and unethical promotion (Affiliate Program)
First offense. 30 days being blacklisted in our affiliate program and 30 days hold payout commission.
Second offense. 6 months being blacklisted in our affiliate program and 3 months hold payout commission.
Third offense. Forever being blacklisted in our affiliate program and 1 year hold of payout commission
• Copyright Infringement Penalty (Instructor)
• Reported copyright course will be blacklisted permanently to all our program and face legal action. Payout of commission will be also terminated. However, Creator can send a dispute letter at email@example.com.
One-time payment and recurring payment. In the event your payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content sold through our Site or any other of our courses, products, or services.
8.1 For Instructor
• Earns 95% commission income in every course purchase.
• Payout can be requested until ₱0 (Instant Payout) threshold have reached via Bank Transfer/Deposit.
8.2 For Affiliate Marketer
• Our affiliate marketer earns 5% to 20% commission income in every course purchase.
• Payout will be automatically transferred to your Registered Bank Account every 26th of the month once you reach the threshold.
8.3 Transaction Fee for Instructors
• Instructor will be deducted 5% transaction fee per transaction (Every online course sold). Sum up of maintenance fee will be allocate to tax, website maintenance, payment method fee and file storage fee.
Total Profit Minus WTax: 299 Php (Course price) - 299 Php (Course price)x 10% = 269.1Php
Transaction fee: 269.1 Php x 5% = 13.455 Php
Instructor Commission: 269.1- 13.455 = 255.645 Php
9. No Guarantee. We make NO GUARANTEE on any success that you’ll get from our Site, courses or any of our free offers. We will do everything for you to succeed, but only you can control your success through our courses and platform. You understand that e-Skulahan makes no guarantee whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life, social media accounts or businesses based on the information we share or services we sell and share for free through the Site. Even if you’ve worked with us as a client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that it will happen again. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business.
10. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies, and guidelines of e-Skulahan linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire agreement between you and e-Skulahan relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by e-Skulahan.
12. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall e-Skulahan or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if e-Skulahan has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
13. Governing Law. Any claim relating to e-Skulahan website shall be governed by the laws of the Country of the Philippines without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
14. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify e-Skulahan and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from or arising from your use of this Site.
Neil Yanto, Founder
Updated: May 30, 2021